Food & Beverage Team Leader
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: Kimpton - Glasgow Blyth (GLAPG)
Job number: R196341
Kimpton Blythswood Square is looking for a Food & Beverage Team Leader to join the growing team
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style.
A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
Do you want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are Looking for Food & Beverage Team Leader who can work both Part & Full Time
We are paying £11.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in for you as a Food & Beverage Team Leader (just in case you need more persuading) Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £22,880 per annum – £11.00 per hour - Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
As our Food & Beverage Team Leader, you will inspire the team with your personality, passion and innovative thinking. We are looking for a Superstar that Kimpton Blythswood Square deserves. It’s likely that you will have a proven and substantial background in a similar role, ideally gained within luxury hospitality in a similar high-end restaurant or patisserie environment as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
Do you have what it takes?
We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!