Food & Beverage Team Leader
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: Kimpton - Glasgow Blyth (GLAPG)
Job number: R190456
Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Food & Beverage Team Leader to join our team
As our Food & Beverage Team Leader you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to assist and support the Management team with the service delivery within Kimpton Blythswood Square. You will help to ensure that our team deliver a consistently high standard of personalised service to our guests.
You will be passionate about food and drink, with an exceptional knowledge on food and beverages, in order to train and develop a knowledgeable team skilled in all aspects of F&B and the seamless delivery of service.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too
What’s in for you in our waiting team (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £11.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Employee referral programme
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Your day to day
Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests No detail is too small, and no request is too large. Our commitment to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives you an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
As our Food & Beverage Team Leader, You will inspire the team with your personality, passion and innovative thinking. We are looking for a Superstar that Kimpton Blythswood Square deserves.
It’s likely that you will have a proven and substantial background in a similar role, ideally gained within luxury hospitality in a similar high end restaurant or patisserie environment as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.