Food & Beverage Supervisor at InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United Arab Emirates, Ras al Khaymah, Ra's al Khaymah
Hotel: InterContinental - Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa (RKTHA)
Job number: EMEAA36990
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa comprises o351 keys, a health club, a spa, and two pools. Covering an area of 43,770 sqm, the resort is a short drive from famous archaeological sites such as Dhayah Fort and Sheba’s Palace. Set on a headland surrounded by protected coastal wetlands with lush landscaping fronting a sweeping beach on one side and a man-made waterway on the other, the guest rooms, suites, and chalets offer panoramic water views.
Your day to day
Supervise the operations to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique. Ensure compliance with all local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements. Some of your responsibilities are :
- Supervise daily operations ensuring all Food & Beverage standards are complied with
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- In partnership with the Manager, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue. Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value.
- Responsible for conducting effective departmental meetings on a regular basis and communicates information of importance to the team.
- Ensure that the assigned areas are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
What we need from you
- Preferably qualification in Hospitality Management.
- 2-3 years experience a similar position or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in a 5 star luxury hotel company is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, particularly to deal effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different cultures and countries.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy and any related hotel matters.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.