Food & Beverage Services Manager - Kimpton - Clocktower
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Hotel: Kimpton - Clocktower (MANOS)
Job number: R186321
Kimpton Clocktower are looking for a Food & Beverage Services Manager to join there 5* team.
A refuge in the capital of cool, with its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Kimpton Clocktower, the Newest Kimpton in the UK is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline. A magnificent, terracotta Grade II listed building, with its Iconic Refuge Restaurant and Bar, the hotel is situated in the Manchester City Centre with unique event spaces for up to 1000 delegates and were proud to say that our ballroom is the largest single event space within the Northwest of England, want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
Our Food & Beverage Service Managers support the Food and Beverage Lead with the effective and efficient running of the hotel food and beverage teams, with direct responsibility for up to four divisions within the department, including room service, breakfast and Conference & banqueting, our Food & Beverage Service Managers ensue all financial targets are achieved whilst maintaining the highest of standards to ensure guest expectation is consistently exceeded and ensure it is in line with A Kimpton stay is a laid-back and original luxury experience that offers guests the finer things without the fuss. No detail is too small, and no request is too large.
Food & Beverage Services Manager’s communicates both internally within the Food & Beverage Team and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation. At Kimpton our commitment to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Up to £22,500 (£14.42 per hour)
- 130 Hour guaranteed monthly hours, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
Working as a Food & Beverage Services Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and manage the shift you are working, and the outlets assigned, you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening & Night Shifts, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our Food & Beverage Services Manager, you will need:
- Food & Beverage duty management and team leadership experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- Can perform a variety of activities as needed across all food and beverage departments, as a minimum; supervise a large scale meeting, wedding or social event and host and supervise a service across all meal periods
- Expected to have completed Food Safety Level 2 and completion of other appropriate and relevant courses
- Knowledge of appropriate F&B systems to support operational processes table reservation and management system, Micros Simphony (or relevant POS) and Quinyx
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with an understanding on critical issues and potential technology and trends in hotel food and beverage
- Can talk through activities that would be required on a food and beverage marketing calendar and recognises how to impact different booking channels
Do you have what it takes to be our Food & Beverage Services Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.