Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Terrigal NSW
Job number: EMEAA31018
Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific is located opposite one of the most speculator beaches on the Central Coast, NSW.
Our dynamic hotel is looking for a passionate exponent of Food and Beverage to join the Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific family as Food and Beverage Manager, overseeing the hotels F&B operations team where all the action happens!
Why not have your very own “beachside escape” and join us at the award-winning Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.
Your day to day
Reporting to the General Manager, the Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the hotel’s SeaSalt Restaurant, Lord Ashley Bar and Lounge, Deck Bar, Room Service and Banquets.
This will include:
• leading the team to maximise financial performance, continuously driving both revenue generating and cost control improvements and maximising profitability.
• ensuring quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
• ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements.
• forming strategic external alliances and partnerships to support the Hotel’s positioning and actively promote the Hotel and brand through community and professional involvement.
• creating a positive and productive work environment built on motivating, inspiring and leading an effective team that delivers results and is highly engaged.
What we need from you
You will have proven ability to work alongside a team and collaborate with key stakeholders; invoking the ability to explore new ways of working around how we can drive the hotel opening, engage & inspire the colleagues and deliver on modern restaurant & bar experiences.
• The successful candidate will already have led a multi-outlet Food & Beverage team in a leadership capacity.
• You will have demonstrated capability in influencing and impacting business strategy and exposure to working in a modern food environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with guests and champion a restaurant concept alongside strong financial, analytical and business acumen partnered with proven ability to deliver on set targets will also be highly advantageous.
• You must hold the unlimited and unrestricted rights to work in Australia.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further!
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too!
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.