Food & Beverage Attendant (Part-Time) | Crowne Plaza Darling harbour
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Job number: EMEAA34997
Located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in a prime position. Just a 5-minute stroll to the CBD's commercial and transport hub, the lively Darling Harbour precinct and the International Convention Centre. Access is easy and fast from Town Hall Train Station — only a short 3-minute walk from the hotel. Guests will unwind in design-led, modern and spacious rooms with the latest technology at their fingertips.
With 3 restaurants and bars throughout the hotel, breakfast, lunch, after-work drinks and dinner are all taken care of. Our sleek contemporary spaces are perfect for meetings, private dinners, cocktail receptions or special events, allowing guests to transition effortlessly from 9-to-5, to 5-to-9. And then there's the spectacular views from our roof-top where guests can make a splash in our Instagram-worthy floating infinity pool.
Your day to day
In this role, you will be an integral part of the team, with the responsibility of our dynamic food and beverage team across our Restaurants, Bars and Conference and Events offerings.
As the Food and Beverage team member you will be responsible for the overall performance of the hotel’s Food and Beverage operations, including:
- Through training and coaching ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique;
- Creating a positive and productive work environment built on motivating, inspiring and leading an effective team that delivers results and is highly engaged;
- Identifying additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue, driving promotions that deliver great dining experiences;
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven organisational skills and diplomacy in dealing with delicate situations.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Valid NSW RSA Certificate
- A passion for delivering quality service
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
In addition to the always popular hotel perks like free on site parking, on shift meals, uniform, accommodation and food & beverage discounts and our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.