Food & Beverage Attendant (Casual / Part Time) - Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, Queensland, Surfers Paradise QLD
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Surfers Paradise (OOLSP)
Job number: EMEAA32255
Soaring above one of Australia's favourite stretches of coastline, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel is perfectly nestled between the Surfers Paradise entertainment strip and Broadbeach's chilled local shopping and dining scene. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise has 269 guest rooms, Queensland's only Revolving Restaurant boasting 360 degree views of the Gold Coast coastline and hinterland, and conveniently accessible to the Gold Coast light rail.
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. At Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise we look for people who are passionate, confident and ambitious. We're looking for a leader who cares about their guests and their team; someone who can excel in their role and ensure our guests walk away with a smile and a happy memory.
Your day to day
We are looking for a number of people to represent our Food & Beverage team. In this role, you will be responsible for exceeding guest expectations and creating great memories.
As an F&B Attendant you will work across all aspects of F&B in a busy, full service hotel, so flexibility and adaptability is a must. We're looking for passionate, positive and energetic people to join our team and help bring our service to life.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to create dining experiences exceeding our customers’ needs and expectations.
- You will have an eye for detail and be an enthusiastic and approachable person who is motivated to take ownership and consistently deliver a unique guest experience.
- You must have a Queensland Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and preferably a Queensland Responsible Service of Gambling certificate as well
- Ideally you will have at least six months experience in a food and beverage operation and will be looking to join a vibrant, professional and motivated team that will give you the platform to further develop and build your food and beverage career.
- You will also have the flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays across a seven day roster.
- You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country.
What we offer
Free colleague parking and meals provided on shift
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.