Food & Beverage Attendant (Part Time)
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Sydney Darling Harbour (SYDSH), 58 Bathurst Street, 2000
Job number: 123102
Located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in a prime position. Just a 5-minute stroll to the CBD's commercial and transport hub, the lively Darling Harbour precinct and the International Convention Centre. Access is easy and fast from Town Hall Train Station — only a short 3-minute walk from the hotel. Guests will unwind in design-led, modern and spacious rooms with the latest technology at their fingertips. With 3 restaurants and bars throughout the hotel, breakfast, lunch, after-work drinks and dinner are all taken care of. Our sleek contemporary spaces are perfect for meetings, private dinners, cocktail receptions or special events, allowing guests to transition effortlessly from 9-to-5, to 5-to-9. And then there's the spectacular views from our roof-top where guests can make a splash in our Instagram-worthy floating infinity pool.
No day will be the same as you will get the opportunity to work across all areas including breakfast service in La Bella, look after our valued clients in Conference & Events, Room Service and deliver an exceptional experience in Two88 Bar & Kitchen..
A little taste of your day-to-day:
- Creating a warm welcome for every single guest that sets the tone for their experience with us
- Preparing and serving food & drinks to a high standard as well as highlighting promotions for our guests
- Making the perfect cup of coffee
- Understand the menu and promotional activities
- Handling cash and credit transactions
- Working closely with your Kitchen and F&B colleagues to deliver a truly seamless food & beverage service every time
- You’ll look after your outlet – keep it clean and tidy and make sure the alcohol is always secure. Clear glasses, food and other items all whilst having a friendly smile on your face
- Previous experience in a similar role or hotel environment is preferred
- Experience with preparing coffees and coffee artistry would be an advantage
- Current RSA Certification & Compliance with local laws on food handling and serving alcohol
- The flexibility to work morning, evening, weekend and public holiday shifts
- Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to
- Impeccable presentation and grooming is a must
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.