Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Philippines, Quezon City
Hotel: Manila Galleria (MNLCP), Ortigas Ave, Corner Asian Development Bank Ave, Ortigas Center, 1100
Job number: 101730
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Directing everyday financial activity and empowering your team to deliver in their roles
● Making sure guest bills are accurate and helping resolve any queries
● Ensuring financial control procedures are ethical and legal
● Preparing financial analysis, forecasts, and budgets – as well as reviewing rates and taking part in sales strategy meetings
● Managing accounts payable to balance cash flow and protect our reputation with our suppliers
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting or Finance
● Or three years in hotel accounting or internal audit with one year in a supervisory role
● Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
● Must speak fluent English
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.