Field Marketing Manager
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Remote US (IHGHQ)
Job number: R202566
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us
Your day to day
Key leadership role for the IHG Field Marketing team and functions as a strategic marketing partner for hotels within our managed and franchised estate of hotels as well as lead the Business Development efforts on behalf of Field Marketing
· Leads the Field Marketing business development efforts to share the Field Marketing benefits and services available to our hotels and track interest and sign-ups for services
· Plays a lead role in building the Field Marketing technology ecosystem to enable platforms to support Field Marketing services
· Lead the Enhanced Advisory Services team and also act as an Enhanced Advisory Services manager for key hotels
· Serve as primary marketing point of contact for on-property Directors of Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing teams with Global Marketing Shared Services and Field Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Revenue Management, Operations, agencies, and other market-specific teams
· Plans, consults and designs customized strategic and tactical marketing plans for each property focused on driving incremental, profitable revenue and meet the business targets of the individual properties
· Serve as a brand advocate knowledgeable about brand positioning, programs, SEO activity and corporate initiatives
· Lead regularly scheduled meetings with on-property leadership team to share results and insights and drive performance of new hotel openings
· Coordinate strategic and tactical information between hotel team and corporate teams and digital teams to ensure delivery against service level agreements (SLA)
· Plan and manage hotel marketing budget, IHG Marketing COEs and preferred agencies with a focus on budget, ROI, performance metrics, through various digital marketing activities
· Identify opportunities for hotel- and market-level partnerships, campaigns, and promotions
· Document all interactions with hotels, i.e., planning meetings, presentations, review of results
· Educate DOSMs and GMs on marketing and digital topics and trends
Educate hotels and regional leadership about strategy, best practices, and policies/procedures to validate adherence to and adoption of marketing activities
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s International degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or Commerce or related disciplines
- Additional studies and courses desirable i.e. Revenue Management, Hospitality, Distribution, Marketing, etc.
- 8 years plus in relevant experience in digital marketing, including field marketing, channel management, paid media, SEO, social media, PR, etc.
- Ability to navigate and manage within a global matrix management environment
- Management experience in a multifunctional team, including business partners and agencies
- Expertise and demonstrated understanding across a wide area of marketing disciplines i.e. insights, strategy, communications, loyalty programmers, partnerships, CRM technology, channel management, digital, social, PR, training
- Travel and/or Hotel Industry experience preferred; ideal candidate has business development experience
- Strong financial, analytical and business acumen
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of hotel industry, particularly in digital marketing
- Superior oral and written communications skills including presentation skills, public speaking ability, and group decision facilitation; including the ability to write effective marketing copy, proofread, and follow style guidelines
- Ability to influence internal customers and business leaders and effectively establish strong working relationships that produce solid results
- Excellent stakeholder, negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to perform multiple efforts in a fast paced, high growth environment
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
# #LI-AA1 |
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.