F&B Team Leader | Crowne Plaza Auckland
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: New Zealand
Hotel: Auckland (AKLNZ), 128 Albert Street, PO Box 6841
Job number: 110660
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we're all business...mostly!
You could be joining a global company and just one day be working at one of our 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries around the world!
Our Food and Beverage department is the heart and centre of the hotel and you could be joining this great team as a Food and Beverage Team Leader with us!
Your day to day
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you’ll be a jack of all trades and your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use leadership to lead everyday activity, plan and assign work;
- In liaison with superiors, assist food and beverage operations to ensure quality service and standards;
- Use a leadership style that creates a positive environment where colleagues are motivated to deliver consistently high standards of service;
- Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all colleagues are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on upselling certain products, event schedule; etc;
- Provide an outstanding level of guest service - you'll be happy to help with guest requests and directions.
There is so much more to this role than what is listed above. Are you interested yet?
Why not apply now and you could come in and hear all about it from our team first hand!
What we need from you
- At least 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, managers and the Executive Committee;
- In dept understanding of Hotel food and beverage department
- Ability to train and relay information to the team.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including;
- Paid birthday leave;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Proactive health days;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
- Discounted car parking in the heart of the city.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. Other benefits that you will receive during each shift include free duty meals and uniform provided and laundered.
Please note that we will only consider candidates who can prove their valid rights to live and work in New Zealand.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.