F&B Service Attendant
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: China, Beijing, Shenzhen
Hotel: Shenzhen WECC (SZXIC), Zhanyun Road, Baoan District, 518100
Job number: 103611
Truly memorable restaurant experiences don’t just come from delicious dishes, fine dining and exquisite ambiance. Which is why we’re searching for a new Restaurant Server confident in delivering unforgettable experiences through a warm welcome, inspired recommendations and seamless service from starter to dessert and beyond.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Striving to make every meal truly memorable for our guests by serving up hight standards with our signature flare
● Owning your kitchen keeping it well stocked and making sure it’s always a clean and safe place to work
● Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties when the team needs you
● Minimising waste and keeping your supervisor or duty manager in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
● Taking on ad-hoc duties to keep the service running smoothly
What We need from you:
● The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
● A good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
● The flexibility to work night, weekend, and holiday shifts
● Compliance with local laws on food handling and serving alcohol – you’ll need to be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language
● Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.