What’s on the menu for your next career move? As our new F&B Manager you will be leading the charge to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience – whether they’ve worked up an appetite for a full conference banquet or are just joining us for their favorite hot beverage.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Directing, coaching, and developing a team of committed hospitality professionals
● Delivering exceptional guest and corporate experiences by setting high standards and finding new ways to exceed them
● Managing food and beverage standards to deliver against our commitment to responsible business practices
● Working closely with the finance team to set, monitor and refine budgets and drive revenue
● Multitasking to oversee multiple food and beverage outlets, kitchens, banquet, and convention facilities – as well as a number of managers and supervisors
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field
● 4+ years’ related experience, including management experience
● Must speak local language
● Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.