F&B Host/Hostess at Holiday Inn & Suites Science Park
Job number: 104387
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guest’s stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park is looking for a service oriented F&B Host/-ess for one of our restaurants. Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai, minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The newly opened Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park includes 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Ensure guest Database are updated effectively and reach out the guest for any new promotions
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials Enforces staff motivation and team building
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Follow up and respond timely to the guest reservation and respond to every inquiry and feedback from the guest within 24 hours
What we need from you
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field
- 1 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in English, additional language skills preferred
In return we'll give you a great financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.