Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R190542
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Our portfolio of brands is diverse, unique and exciting. We recapture the glamour of travel with InterContinental® and bring enjoyable travel to everyone with Holiday Inn®. We make business travel really work with Crowne Plaza® and pioneer new concepts to meet changing consumer needs with EVEN® Hotels and HUALUXE®. We’ve built the world’s biggest loyalty brand, IHG® Rewards Club, to show just how much we value our members. IHG’s most important assets, though, are the hundreds of thousands of great people who work with us around the world.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travellers everywhere.
Your day to day
Responsible for maintaining the physical environment of the Customer Service Center. Ensure continued maintenance and updates of all facilities; in order to guarantee an optimal office process and a safe, clean, secure, pleasant working environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Building Cleanliness, Safety and Security – Manage all aspects of the Center’s daily facilities, against agreed standards and in line with statutory Health & Safety Requirements to guarantee failure resilience, and effective maintenance.
· Facilities Management - Select and purchase facility-related products and services as specified by Functional/Corporate Guidelines or upon approval of the Center Director, within agreed budget parameters. Ensure an effective working relationship with suppliers in order to maintain delivery of the agreed facility service agreements.
· Health and Safety - Ensure the Center operates within the required Health & Safety guidelines, through regular risk assessments and by providing management with regular updates, including any coaching and training where necessary, protecting the interests and safety of the employer and all its employees at all times.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated working knowledge of all maintenance functions, including preventative maintenance, security systems, fire alarm systems, quality control, generator, UPS plumbing and electrical systems.
· Act under consistent and direct supervision, generally following documented procedures
· Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
· Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports.
High school graduate or technical institute degree/certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
1 to 3 years’ progressive work related experience in multi – site office operations or large call center and direct experience in facilities maintenance and procuring services and equipment.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
• Experience Pay
• Regularization of employment after 3 months
• Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
• Retirement Plan
• Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
• Global Recognition Programs
• Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
• Great location
• And Much More!