FP&A Overheads Manager, EMEAA
Location: United Kingdom, England, Burton on Trent
Hotel: Corp Branston
Job number: R185691
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
An exciting role has arisen within our Finance function.
The main scope of the role will be to deliver financial insight to Finance Business Partners on regional IHG performance such as Hotel Trading and Overheads, to support them and the business in driving performance and value to IHG.
If you have a background in Finance or business-related education, this could be the role for you!
The role is wide-ranging and will require involvement with a variety of different areas. The wide range of duties and responsibilities which may be faced will include:
- Provide day to day financial management and analytics to support the respective Finance business partners and business stakeholders at regional/functional level.
- Manage delivery of decision support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis across functions in Operations and Overheads
- Flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, incl. scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Build strong working relationships with Finance business partners and collaborate to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommend process changes to improve IHG's financial performance and financial controls.
- Act as an escalation point for audit queries.
What we need from you
- Finance or business-related education. Preferably holding a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience as a senior finance analyst in a global organisation, incl. experience with operational planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, management reporting, scenario analysis and modelling skills, with preference for leisure and hospitality or similar single unit, multi-revenue stream operations.
- Able to independently manage and deliver outputs, incl. managing stakeholders' expectations and junior colleagues.
- Proficient user of Oracle, Essbase, reporting tools, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise and to operate effectively in an fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Preferably, exposure to the culture and ways of working in the supported region(s)
What we offer
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: 21st May 2021