Expression of Interest - Guest Service Agent
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, Queensland, Hayman Island
Hotel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Job number: EMEAA23264
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Service Agent, you will be the person our guests rely on to handle transactions at the front desk, offer local insights, and anticipate every detail of their stay to ensure it is seamless and memorable. You will be an excellent brand ambassador and create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. Ideally you will have you’ll have spent a minimum of one year in a front desk or guest service position and be able to provide a high-level of service excellence to InterContinental Hayman Island Resort’s valued guests.
What we offer
What we offer
- World class Staff Facilities as part of the resort’s $135 million dollar refurbishment including excellent accommodation with twin rooms, king rooms, apartments and townhouses, a dedicated staff pool, staff beach, two gyms, bar, diner, laundry, boutique shop and more.
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Event Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, Pilates, group bushwalks, cooking classes, BBQ’s, markets and much more.
- Extensive career development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training and online IHG courses.
- A great range of employee, friends, and family discount rates across more than 5,300 InterContinental Hotel & Resorts properties
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We also invite you to learn more by following our social channels:
- Facebook via @ICHIRcareers and Instagram via @ihg_australia_careers