Executive Lounge- F&B Assistant at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Dubai Marina (DXBMR), Dubai Marina
Job number: 100445
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic and passionate! People who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina is the perfect location that completely understands Modern business travelers. Located in the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina area, the 3,037 square-metre hotel is next to Dubai Marina Mall and within walking distance of the picturesque pedestrian promenade, which borders the waterway lined with vibrant cafes and restaurants.
With 273 stylish rooms and a convenient, prestigious location, you will find Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina an ideal hotel for productive business and enjoyable leisure time; and will definitely enjoy a new hotel that has mastered the balance between modernism of the business world and traditions of the Arabian hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as Executive Lounge- F&B Assistant to join our enthusiastic at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina.
As Executive Lounge- F&B Assistant you are responsible to provide comforts to executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Process accurately check-ins and check-out
- Has background in F&B Service
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Execute tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in the similar role in a four or five-star hotel or comparable industry, ability to demonstrate working with and engaging teams from different cultures, strong verbal and written communication skills along with being quality oriented with focus on details, high performance standards, able to multi-task & meet deadlines and technical proficiency in related software preferable. Knowledge in Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and French language is a plus.
IHG is more than just a great place to stay; we are also one of UAE’s best employers. We are looking for exceptional people like you to greet the world and be the spark that makes us even better.
We passionately believe that it’s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring true hospitality to life for everyone.
We will give you every opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally. As part of the IHG family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, the world is your oyster.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.