Every room has to be perfect. We’re searching for the right Executive Housekeeper to make sure our standards never slip – managing all aspects of our housekeeping and laundry operations to deliver memorable and unique guest experiences with every single stay.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing, coaching, and developing a team dedicated to exceptional housekeeping and laundry standards
● Maintaining and ordering supplies and equipment – while minimising waste – in support of our green initiatives
● Helping to refine and prepare budgets that help us maximise profitability
● Addressing special requests for guests, VIPs, repeat visitors and VIP Club members
● Assisting with deep cleaning projects and occasionally assisting your team during busy periods
● Educating all team members on the importance of remaining compliant with federal, state, and local laws and safety standards
What We need from you:
● Excellent communication and strong interpersonal strong skills
● Business language and tools acumen
● Bachelor's Degree/higher education qualification/equivalent in hospitality or related field
● 3+ years total experience in a catering setting or related field
● Direct supervisory experience over a sales/catering team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
● Must speak local language(s)
● Position may have additional qualifications per brand standard
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including an impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.