Location: Philippines, Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila, 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two, 6819 Ayala Avenue, MAKATI CITY 1261, 1200
Job number: 100373
Provides support to Global Accounts by servicing G&M leads, including but not limited to Cvent and Project based groups through the effective execution of the enquiry handling process, steps to conversion, and the preparation of proposals, quotations, and by cross checking product information between hotels for all brands within the IHG.
- Fulfills and where possible exceeds customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries in to an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue
- Where first choice property may not be available, cross sell the customer to another IHG branded property
- Ensures accurate and timely capture of pertinent data in to the required sales systems
- Develops and delivers the relevant and appropriate documentation to the customer and hotel
- Ensures the timely follow up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of the status and pertinent information of potential bookings to initiator and recipient hotel
Key Skills & Experiences
Technical skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
- Must have established organization skills required to maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports
- Verbal and written fluency in at least two languages of the region as appropriate
At least a graduate of any four-year course.
At least one (1) year of business experience in a Call Center/Hotel Guest Relations/Hotel Sales environment, systems, terminology and processes.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.