Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R196453
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for an Events Coordinator to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are looking for a Events Coordinator to assist the events and reservations office to convert enquiries and bookings to maximise revenue.
Events Coordinators receive some great benefits:
- Salary of £23.920 (£11.50 per hour, all additional hours worked paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Your day to day
You will build strong relationships with your clients through regular contact by telephone, e-mail and in person. You will also actively seek client feedback and sales leads wherever possible. All bookings will be made via our in-house system, creating written confirmations & function sheets.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have previous reservations, groups, meetings and events experience. Whether you have previously worked in a hotel or destination venue or worked in a sales administration role, this may be the role for you. You will pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering our brand standards.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Events Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK