Engineering Technician – Painter at voco® Dubai The Palm (Pre-opening)
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubai
Hotel: voco™ - The Palm (DXBPJ)
Job number: EMEAA28269
Welcome to voco®, IHG’s new upscale brand.
Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm The Palm is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts. The 141 keys property is scheduled to open its doors to guests in early 2022.
Your day to day
- Proper handling of engineering repair and maintenance supplies and materials.
- Proper planning and implementation of Engineering Maintenance Schedule in-term of Carpentry, Painting and Masonry maintenance and other areas to avoid breakdowns and damages.
- Immediate action to the problem in terms of repairs and breakdowns.
- Ensure that all buildings’ painting and decorations, furniture, masonry and upholstery are presentable according to the standard of the hotel and well maintained.
- Coordinate with Team Leader Duty Engineer or Maintenance Engineer regarding the works schedule and get proper instructions concerning the assigned jobs.
- Ensure that all the Engineering Operational Procedures are well and properly followed under the supervision of Team Leader, Duty Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Chief Engineer.
- Submit necessary reports required by Team Leader, Duty Engineer or Maintenance Engineer.
- Coordinates with concern departments or sections in courteous and efficient manner before work implementation to be done.
- Be a part of Energy Conservation Program of the Hotel
What we need from you
- Two years’ operating experience in a hotel Engineering department.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer.