Engineering Supervisor / Shuttle Driver - Even Hotel Alpharetta Avalon Area
Hotel Brand: Even Hotels
Location: United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Hotel: EVEN - Alpharetta (ATLEV)
Job number: R203047
Do you see yourself as Engineering Supervisor / Shuttle Driver? Are you into joining a brand centered around wellness?
With a prime location close to Atlanta and just across the street from Avalon, our wellness hotel is the ideal place to stay. EVEN Hotel Alpharetta-Avalon Area features modern guestrooms with complimentary in-room fitness equipment, free Wi-Fi, and a state-of-the-art Athletic Studio.
Your day to day
The Keep Active Engineer is responsible for performing general maintenance work to ensure hotel, federal, state and local maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained. The Keep Active Engineer will also be responsible for making sure our guests are able to Keep Active during their stay with shuttle service as required by property.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills
· 1+ year(s) of general building maintenance and repair experience.
· Ability to speak English
· Flexible work schedule
· High School Diploma or related vocational training
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and colleagues
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized in order to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive instructions for the day or to read equipment repair manuals
· Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical skills, preventive maintenance procedures, and reasonable understanding of building equipment and hand tools.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
· Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling
approximately 200 pounds
· Frequently standing up and moving about the facility.
· Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
· Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.