Account Receivable Supervisor - Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Oman, OM-JA, Salalah
Job number: EMEAA20018
Do you see yourself as AR Supervisor? At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where YOU come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. The Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah sets in 45 acres of private tropical gardens and on a long stretch of pristine sandy beach. The resort enjoys an ideal location for Business, Meetings & Events and leisure Travelers. Recline on a well-lit beach and by the pool with sumptuous cuisine at the relaxing Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. Receive a warm welcome from friendly Omani colleagues as you cross 42 acres of lush, landscaped gardens and enter into the gleaming lobby of Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah. We'll show you to your room or suite, or point you towards our 3 interconnecting pools, tennis and squash courts or par-3 garden golf course. A courtesy shuttle bus whisks you from Salalah International Airport to Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in 10 minutes. We combine a resort getaway with easy access to the center of Salalah, just 10 minutes' drive away. Lush hotel gardens lead to the gentle turquoise waters, lapping against beach. Locals are drawn to our night-time attractions, from sumptuous themed buffets on the white sand at Dolphin Beach Restaurant and soon-to-open Ocean Blue Restaurant to Arabic singers and disco nights at Al-Luban nightclub. Al-Khareef Pub, with its rich wood and stained glass, is a homely space serving draught beers and nightly live entertainment. Dine al fresco on the Arabic-style terrace of Darbat restaurant or sip cocktails at the Pool Bar.
Your day to day
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a same role in 5 star hotel
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Flexible attitude
- Good attention to detail
What we need from you
Financial and Revenue Responsibilities
- Provide an effective system to track Accounts Receivables for the activities of the Credit Manager.
- Provide a summary of the ageing report required by various people in the Accounting and Control Division to prepare monthly reports.
- Provide Sales & Marketing staff and Heads of Departments with information necessary for them to manage their customers.
- To ensure that all transfers to City Ledger through Income Audit, Accounts Payable and General Ledger do agree with the control account.
- To prepare bank reconciliation statements for payables account on a daily basis.
-To maintain and record all general ledger accounts and to be responsible for all Inter-company accounts.
- To assist in implementing and streamlining the internal control procedures covering all activities of the hotel.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts.
- To ensure the group billings are complete as per contract.
- To prepare with proper supporting documents and forward to the Finance Manager for review and signature all City Ledger Adjustments that needs to be made before they are posted by the Front Office Clerk-Cashier.
- To ensure all invoices are dispatched to debtors within 48 hours.
- To ensure that returned checks are recorded in the City Ledger, that unapplied credit balances are reconciled and that minimal variances in payments are cleared at the time of receipt.
- To process invoices promptly and to render interim and monthly statements and follow up reminders on a timely basis.
- To monitor and to maintain support of all advance deposits and to balance them to the general ledger at month-end.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,600 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.