Food & Beverage Attendant | Holiday Inn Potts Point
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Potts Point-Sydney (SYDAS)
Job number: EMEAA19275
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
Sirocco Restaurant & Bar has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Food and Beverage Attendant to join the team.
- You will be warm and welcoming, tailoring each guests experience to their unique tastes and you’ll create memories in line with the Holiday Inn Service Standards
- Deliver timely and personalised service across our various food and beverage outlets as required
- Wear your uniform with pride
- Own your area – keep your work area clean and tidy, all set with supplies and equipment
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together
What we need from you
- Minimum 12 months experience in a restaurant/bar role
- Hospitality industry experience desired, not essential – we’ll teach you our systems during on-boarding
- Experience in leading, supporting and supervising a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Strong attention to detail, written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- This role requires a valid NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol competency card
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, a meal on shift, great room discounts and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests