Vana Nava Sky - Sales & Marketing Manager (BKK Based)
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Thailand, TH77, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Vana Nava Hua Hin (HHQHI)
Job number: EMEAA19232
Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
With panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand, Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin is the first Holiday Inn water park resort in Asia, located in the popular seaside getaway of Hua Hin, Thailand.
The Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At Holiday Inn® our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. And because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Your day to day
Responsibilities the individual sales planning and development of sales strategies according to sales targets & responsibilities. Assist and cooperation with the development and implementation of sales plan. Support the management of the sales team and reporting on effectiveness of the plan. Promotes the desired work culture around HIS Way of Sales of the IHG Hotels Group.
What we need from you
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Possess basic computational abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel and facilities.
- Knowledge in Travel Industry.
- Understands the market and its competitors.
- Leadership skills and knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
University graduate or equivalent education required
- 2 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
What we offer
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
For further information on our hotel please review our website https://vananavahuahin.holidayinnresorts.com/
So, what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to Holiday Inn®.
Holiday Inn® and IHG® is an equal opportunity employer.