Duty Manager/Night Manager 值班经理/夜班经理
Hotel Brand: Regent Hotels & Resorts
Location: Mainland China, Beijing, Beijing
Hotel: Regent Beijing
Job number: HOTEL49424
- Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
- Assists RCL in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
- Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
- Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit.
- Spot check staff’s balance when he/she finish their shift, especially new colleagues, make sure the signage in the Lobby is showing the right information.
- Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Ensure all colleagues have known IHG loyalty recognition program, Regent Brand standards and Forbes 5 star standard.
Your day to day
- Excellent Communication and Presentation ability. Fully understand how to deal with guest’s complaints.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Front Office Operations and 1 year experience as a Manager level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years outlet experience in a luxury hotel environment, preferably Forbes 4 or 5 star rated hotel.