Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Mumbai International Airport (BOMAP)
Job number: EMEAA27287
We are a part of InterContinental Hotels Group(IHG)! IHG is a global company with 15 global hotel brands. With over 5603 hotels and nearly 836,541 rooms in almost 100 countries around the world, we know hospitality. Our vision is to become one of the great companies in the world by creating Great Hotels Guests Love. We will deliver this through our portfolio of preferred brands, our talented people and best-in-class delivery systems. At the heart of our culture is a commitment to act responsibly in everything we do.
Your day to day
• Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
• Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
• Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
• Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
• Ensures front line staffs comply with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
• Supervises and directs Reception and Reservations personnel.
• Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
• Provides input for Front Office meetings.
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
• Ensures VIPs and IHG RC guests receive special attention
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
• Takes action with the Property Management Systems (PMS) in emergency situation
What we need from you
Create Confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.• Encourage Success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.• Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
What we offer
IHG are more than just a great place to stay, we are also one of best employers. We are looking for exceptional people like you to greet the world and be the spark that makes us even better.
We passionately believe that it’s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring hospitality to life for everyone.
We will give you every opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally. As part of the IHG family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, the world is your oyster.