Duty Manager, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Job number: EMEAA37012
Travel is a journey. We help to make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether travelling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stay brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we've been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we'd love to give yo a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager or Assistant Front Office Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
- Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
- Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel and responds to guest needs and resolves related problems.
- Supports and assists Front Office team members and all departments at peak periods, ensuring all guests, members, VIPs and priority club guests are accorded with our signature service behaviours.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities, checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit.
- Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales.
- Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control.
- Professionally and efficiently handling check-in, check-out and enquiries.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent, with 2 years’ experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience.
- Communication skills when interacting with others.
- Has good writing skills, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Opera System.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, if you’re ready to make the move to a great new career opportunity, we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.