Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati
Job number: EMEAA28324
Perfectly located in Ayala Center, Holiday Inn® & Suites Makati provides both business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in a Makati hotel with direct access to the Glorietta Shopping Mall. Take a leisurely stroll and discover tourist attractions in Makati or having an easy access to financial institutions and the Manila International Airport. After exploring the city, relax in our contemporary guest room appointed with free Internet access and all the modern amenities that you need for a stress-free stay. Cap a busy day by unwinding in our outdoor pool or by enjoying a meal in our restaurant.
Your day to day
Manage the activities of a front desk shift ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition.
At Holiday Inn we want people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 2 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.