Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Osaka (OSAHA), 3-60, Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku
Job number: 106339
- Greet guests and ensure smooth and courteous check-in and check-out
- Build rapport with guests, respond promptly to requests and complaints, and provide feedback for better guest satisfaction.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions with proper procedures.
- Manage and administer the day-to-day administration of staff, assigning work responsibilities, performance and development.
- Provide appropriate training to team members on business systems, security, service and quality.
- Manage in the event of an emergency and works closely with local police and fire departments.
- At least 3 years of experience in hotel front desk or equivalent.
- Experience in management.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in a luxury hotel before.
- The ability to communicate clearly and openly with others based on trust.
- Able to communicate clearly and openly with others based on trust.
- A positive and aggressive attitude, never giving up, no matter what the situation.
- Able to work flexibly with multinational staff and customers, while respecting differences.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.