Dishwasher (Steward) - Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia (ATLCP)
Job number: R190946
Do you see yourself as a Steward / Dishwasher? What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip. At The Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia we are located just two blocks from the Marta Dunwoody station and across the street from Perimeter Mall. The hotel has 495 guestrooms, 32,000 square feet of meeting space, and three distinct Food and Beverage outlets for our guests to enjoy inspired by Kimpton. The hotel has completed an extensive renovation to become the flagship of the Crowne Plaza Brand.
Your day to day
Clean and sanitize plateware, silverware, glassware, pots & pans, utensils and equipment, and work area in a timely manner.
- Set up work station as required to include filling dish machine, checking chemical levels, presoaking, and gathering required set-up equipment for appropriate work stations. Replenish as needed for all shifts. Rinse/scrape all dishes. Operate dishwashing machine to manufacturer specifications and instructions. Place clean dishes in assigned storage location.
What we need from you
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Standing up and moving about the kitchen or other designated areas
- Handling, objects, products, chemicals, cleaning supplies and utensils
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communicating with other people, following instructions.
- Reading abilities are utilized often when reading chemical or machine labels or operating instructions.
- Basic mathematical skills are used to mix chemical solutions.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.