Director of Marketing & Communications, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Job number: EMEAA36893
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set. Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your day to day
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plans, executes, and measures digital marketing campaigns. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Optimizing website keywords/text to drive high search engine rankings and placing pay-per-click ads that display based on search criteria entered
- Developing or publishing useful and/or engaging web content (blogs, games, videos, product reviews, training/reference materials, etc.) on the hotel's website.
- Plans and controls the departmental budget and costs to ensure performance
- Ensures that all e-commerce platforms are maintained with updated information and photographs (including but not limiting to hotel managed websites, HCM, online travel agencies' websites)
- Recommends and implements all promotional and marketing opportunities on GDS channels, Online Travel Agents' websites, online weddings reference websites and related magazines (for rooms and food & beverage business)
- Implements strategies to achieve annual budget and Sales and Marketing KPIs.
- Develops your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and creates performance and development goals for colleagues - recognise good performance
- Maintains regular contact with media and through media outreach, site inspections for visiting media and journalists
- Ensures that photography, videography, copywriting, external/internal hotel content and communications are in line with brand standards
- Main liaison person and spokesperson for hotel in times of crisis, handling media and public enquiries
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience or similar capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Related experience working in a hotel is preferred.
- Strong presentation, communication, written and oral skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and foster beneficial relationships
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary, benefits and flexible work arrangement – including employee's duty meal, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.