Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Thailand, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pak Chong
Job number: EMEAA22737
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
We have a very exciting opportunity as Director of Marketing for the InterContinental Khao Yai National Park
Your day to day
Oversees and leads all aspects of the Marketing Strategy of the hotel. Responsibilities include overseeing/leading the planning and development of all strategies and marketing plans and management of a high performing culture within the team.
The essential duties and key activities of the role include the following.
- Produce strategies and effective action plans related to the Marketing Plan to ensure revenue budgeted objectives and Key Performance Objectives are achieved.
- Building strong market level relationships with key stakeholders and commercial partners . Leverage these to support the performance or brand awareness agenda in the market.
- Ensure tools and initiatives are shared and being used by hotel teams, create champions and lead business reviews and communication.
· Works closely with General Managers and Hotel teams to drive business performance reviews, and develop performance driving marketing strategies and tactics.
- New initiatives based on current economic outlook
- Drive F&B and Rooms revenue through media outreach, content creation, and campaign development.
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & Beverage sales within the community, including, but not limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Deploys IHG brand campaigns as well hotel level campaigns and activities.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programmes and the appearance of hotel print, social and digital materials/content as it relates to marketing and communications.
- Liaise partnerships and events that support the coherent and integrated communication of image and brand positioning of the hotel within the marketplace and the public.
- Support the execution of the brand hearted agenda, improve guest experience at the hotel level and build brand health to include positioning workshops, develop a greater understanding of the target and core customer for the hotel.
- Leadership, outline vision, strategic, direction, provide clear direction, effective communication skills, stimulate high performance standards, create culture of execution, accountability and out performance, ensure focused on right areas.
- Handles and liaises Responsible Business and charity events and requests as part of the Responsible Business quadrant.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
What we need from you
The qualifications and experience:
- Four or more years of relevant experience in a Leading Director of Marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
- Core Commercial Skills – Marketing, and Social Media Channels.
- Cultural understanding of region. Strategic mindset and ability to create medium to long term marketing strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management with ability to influence peers and management.
· Strong team / culture leadership ability and team development and succession planning.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.