Director of GXSS Deployment and Sustainment
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R189777
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
Drive integrated strategy for the deployment and sustainment of (GXSS) Guest Experience and Shared Services programming, driving performance via guest experience and owner solutions.
- Lead Hotel Experience Champion program in sustainment. Manage property leaders and estate-wide stakeholder relations.
- Direct the multi-year vision and ownership for the operations and hotel delivery and sustainment of Guest Experience and Shared Services (GXSS) Training & Shared Service programming
- Create annual business plans, budgets and performance targets to achieve department goals in customer loyalty, revenue production and cost control.
- Lead the implementation of loyalty-specific strategic initiatives and ensures alignment within the regions.
- Direct the gathering and interpretation of customer insights relating to the main drivers of hotel guest loyalty through the use of primary and secondary research, observation of customer lifestyle trends and the analysis of customer hotel consumption behavior, to drive In-Hotel Culture; deliver tight integration with hotel brands.
- Responsible for monitoring performance and developing recommendations for improvements of member guest experiences through GXSS Training & Shared Services solutions.
- Maintains oversight of regional program deployment tools and metrics in partnership with global regions.
- Delivers expertise in loyalty trends and continuous improvement of loyalty program.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Brand Management, Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Critical Expertise & Experience
- 8-10 years in hospitality or other consumer-focused sector, preferably within a global company
- Demonstrated strategic proficiency in Loyalty program management in a multi-partner and multi-channel setting, preferably in the travel and tourism industry.
- Experience in engaging cross functional working partnerships in a global organization
- Strong decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG revenue goals and bottom-line
- Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the interpretation and translation of market research into actionable insight
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of travel loyalty programs.
- Understanding of database, tools, data warehousing and data mining
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying, directing and developing effective marketing creative and copy.
- Experience in managing 3rd party marketing agencies
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans