We are looking for luxury-driven leader with resort operation experience. Bringing inspiring new stories & local connections for our guests trough world class gastronomical with a local twist
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives
● Ensures the food and beverage operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department
● Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment
● Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
What We need from you:
● Some college and/or advanced training in food and beverage management
● 2 years of related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.