Director of Analytics
Location: United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham
Job number: R192691
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of 17 brands including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Your day to day
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Analytics to join our high-performing Commercial team. Day to day, you will lead the provision of analytical support and insight across our EMEAA region focussing on our Guest Satisfaction results and driving continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for the management of analytical requests/projects across the region, being proactive in identifying risks and opportunities but confident to challenge the strategy for Operational teams across our brands.
You will be empowered to lead and develop the analytics team, ensuring all key models and forecasts are fit for purpose.
This role is ideal for those looking for the opportunity to step up into their first Leadership role with up to 4 direct reports.
What we need from you
- Degree/Masters in a STEM subject (desirable)
- 7+ years in analytics, preferably in a global/matrix organization
- Proven track record and ability to story tell. Ability to turn data/analytics into actionable insight
- Ability to use data as a mechanism to drive business change
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Tableau, Alteryx & SQL software
- Working knowledge of machine learning
- Leadership and management skills to lead a team 4+ of analysts
- Working knowledge of hospitality/travel industry
What we offer
- At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
- Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
- As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Whilst this role will initially be based in our Denham head office location, by Summer of 2022 we will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor so you will need to be able to travel to Windsor as required in the longer term.
Closing date: 30th of September