Digital Marketing Manager - InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Singapore, SG-01, Singapore
Job number: EMEAA20391
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join our team as our Digital Marketing Manager in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. We’re looking for someone who:
Your day to day
Responsible for the development, implementation, performance and management of the distribution channel strategy, aligned to the hotel stay brand, loyalty brand and outlet marketing strategies, in order to achieve low cost book direct revenue, market share growth and brand preference.
- Develops, lead and implements overall digital marketing strategy through programmed and initiatives to stimulate demand.
- Maintains awareness of trending booking mediums through meta search engines and recent research data to enable development of a digital marketing strategy.
- Daily performance management of all distribution channels and partnerships – Business Travel Agents, CRO, GDS, OTA and Web
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns
- Ensure all marketing content produced directly or by the marketing or public relations team (imagery, messaging, language and compliance) is up to date, brand compliant and promoting our Best Price Guarantee on distribution channels to drive direct channel revenue on Hotel Content Manager (HCM) and consistent across all channels and partner websites (e.g. Expedia)
- Leverage all programmes, platforms and initiatives from IHG Corporate for deployment on property through distribution channels
- Strengthen customer relationships through Paid Social and Earned Media, monitoring both hotel, outlet and competitors’ presence on social media for performance enhancement
- Provides measurement, reporting and effectiveness on performance of all distribution channel initiatives
- Communicate IHG Rewards multi-brand/regional/cluster campaigns & EDM
- Protects and promotes brand image and reputation online and uses the brand proposition to differentiate, promote awareness and improve relationships which will drive business
What we need from you
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 3 - 4 years experience in Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand management, Public Relations, Marketing Communications or Revenue management.
- Advertising Agency, Public Relations, Travel industry system connectivity, Online Travel Agents, Central Reservation Office background or combination of any above are highly desired related industries.
- Creative thinker, developing out-of-the-box thoughts and ideas to help generate a competitive advantage and driving them through passion and connectivity to the wider hotel team
- Support and assist the department head, and offer leadership to the marketing team where applicable
- Demonstrated expertise, knowledge and experience in online marketing as well as offline
- Creative, innovative, and aware of new technology trends in the travel industry
- Develop technical strategies to grow social media followership (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop skills will be a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- Team Player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fundamental skills to project management - Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com