Demi Chef (Italian Cuisine) - InterContinental Singapore
Job number: 101832
- Adhere HACCP policies and procedures within the hotel
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of your work stations and maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Attend and participates in all kitchen briefings and meetings.
- Assist in all kitchen activities as instructed to ensure guests receive high quality food in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Communicate politely and display courtesy to guests and internal and external guests.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Diploma / Vocational certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 1 or 2 years’ related experience in full service restaurants/ local or international hotels in high volume kitchen.
- Good knowledge in Italian food & beverage and it’s preparation.
- Commitment to work rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Food Hygiene/ Food Handler certificate as required by local government.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Able to multi-tasks and ability to handle stressful situations.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.