Data Integration Manager (REMOTE)
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Alabama, Birmingham
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, South Carolina, Charleston
United States, Ohio, Cincinnati
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Texas, Houston
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R199064
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make, and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues, and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- This is a hands-on role, so we are looking for someone who is open to being an individual contributor
- Provides leadership for departmental work teams in the implementation of unified data integration solutions.
- Research and evaluate emerging,, new, and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs
- Provides management for the design solutions and for adoption and to secure funding
- Design, develop, and implement Python-based on based scripts for data manipulation/transformation
- 3rd-level 3rd level support for ETL operations.
- Based on broad objectives from senior management, provide design solutions to highly complex technical issues where the approach may not be well defined. Identify, define and analyze complex problems and provide solutions requiring a high level of ingenuity and innovativeness.
- Consult and advise senior management and/or the customer on technical aspects of major programs to meet long-term goals.
- Assign development resources to projects and manage resource demand workload within the development team
- Provide resource and labor estimates to direct manager and project managers
- Provide technical direction & design review to team members
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree or Master preferred in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
5+ years experience in building, deploying, and maintaining data pipelines as well as 5+ years of resource allocations to projects on significant and highly complex projects. Must have 5+ years of Data Warehousing experience and 5+ years of Data Integration / ETL. Must possess in-depth knowledge of “Data Quality” and address cleansing technologies.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Demonstrated technical knowledge of computer languages, operating systems, databases, terminology, communications, and hardware capabilities. These will include but are not limited to:
- Python (Nice to have)
- Cloud Analytics Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) (Cloud is preferred for Data exploration and data pipelines across multiple platforms)
- Data Cleansing Tools
- Data Warehousing and Data Marts
- multi-dimensional databases: such as DB2, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of design and implementation of enterprise data integration architecture
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of data integration design.
- Senior-level knowledge of the application development life cycle
- Broad knowledge of Company policies, products, markets, processes, technical platforms, and major applications as well as an understanding of business principles and practices.
- Demonstrated technical experience in supporting corporate strategies through the development of cross-functional solutions from a technical and financial viewpoint.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take highly technical information and present it to all levels of management, technical staff, and business/professional contacts. Strong consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in advanced diagnostics and problem-solving methodologies
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
Band 6 role
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.