Customer Care Representative - IHG Rewards
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Philippines, Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), Baguio City
Job number: EMEAA26574
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere. At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Our Baguio Central Reservations Office is currently in need of a Customer Care Representative for IHG Rewards who will be representing the Company by coordinating all aspects of IHG Rewards Club Program and liaison between the guest and hotels in order to maintain member satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Coordinate all aspects of member account services by serving as the primary point of contact and resource to resolve IHG Rewards Club service concerns and make decisions in relation to point adjustments.
Provide support to hotels for information. Function as a central source of marketing information for both guest and hotel and act as liaison between member and hotel to ensure customer satisfaction.
Provide support in other departments such as Guest Relations and IHG Rewards Club areas by:
- Acting as resource in order to provide assistance, solutions and research for difficult situations. Handle escalation calls.
- Coordinate with Company co-partners to resolve point/mile discrepancies.
Maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation. Listen to and communicate with customer to obtain all required information necessary to determine and address their specific needs; tactfully explain why, if service cannot be provided. Respond to individuals in manner and timeframe promised, or follow-up to explain status. Provide clear, accurate information; explain procedures or materials or provide supplemental information; anticipate problems or questions.
Perform a variety of administrative support duties as assigned. Prepare reports, charts, presentation data, or logs as required and according to established specifications. Answer inquiries related to daily activities of work area, and act as a liaison between assigned work area and internal and external contacts to convey appropriate information. Compose clear and concise correspondence as requested or required. Copy, route, and file appropriate documents in an accurate and timely manner. May review, track data from, complete and/or monitor other functional reports as needed.
What we need from you
What we need from you:
• Very much willing to report on-site (for those with no work from home equipment).
• Amenable to Work-From-Home IF with own laptop or desktop and stable internet connection (subject to verification and business exigencies).
• Anyone applying for the role must be at least 18 years old and willing to work on graveyard shifts, holidays and weekends.
• Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
• Open to NON-BLISST residents with complete work-from-home equipment
START DATE: January 2022
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
- Must have established organization skills required to maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Act under consistent and direct supervision, generally following documented procedures
- Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
• Regularization of employment after 3 months
• Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
• Retirement Plan
• Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
• Incentive Programs
• 20% night differential pay
• Global Recognition Programs
• Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
• Great location
• And Much More!