Country Sales Manager
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: BT, Thimphu
Hotel: Bhutan (PBHTB), Chunimeding, Babesa, Chang Gewog, 0000
Job number: 123103
As Country Sales Manager, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Country Sales Manager, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Sales & Marketing department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards. My key role is to drive the right business at the right price to ensure the resort achieves budgeted occupancy, rate and revenue.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Writing and implementing the marketing plan, contracting, setting sales targets by segment and by client and prospect, undertaking advertising, sales, promotions and publicity initiatives, working with the revenue manager for setting rates, and directing the sales and marketing team.
- Continually focus on revenue generation and profile building for our resort and spa and for Six Senses. Marketing strategies and tactics will be constantly assessed to remain relevant and effective.
- Instill a cost-focused philosophy through training and education.
- Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
To execute the position of Country Sales Manager, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess some equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Sales & Marketing, Hotel or Business Management and more than five years’ experience in a senior sales and marketing role, preferred.
- Fluent in English.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Sales & Marketing Manager at Six Senses Bhutan. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Bhutan is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.