Content Creator at InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa (Pre-Opening)
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United Arab Emirates, Ras al Khaymah, Ra's al Khaymah
Hotel: InterContinental - Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa (RKTHA)
Job number: EMEAA23413
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental® Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa is scheduled to open Q4 2021 and we are now seeking a highly creative out-of-the-box thinker, energetic, and great storytelling ability to join our dynamic pre-opening team as Graphic Designer.
The resort will comprise 351 keys, a health club, a spa, and two pools. Covering an area of 43,770 sqm, the resort is a short drive from famous archaeological sites such as Dhayah Fort and Sheba’s Palace. Set on a headland surrounded by protected coastal wetlands with lush landscaping fronting a sweeping beach on one side and a manmade waterway on the other, the guest rooms, suites, and chalets offer panoramic water views.
Your day to day
The role’s primary responsibility is to create and execute the hotel concept brief, operational presentations, website and digital media updates.
- Assist the team with the planning and development of promotional strategies, marketing plans for the resort
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to overall projects, as well as providing innovative graphic solutions
- Being updated with ongoing creative and visual trends within the hospitality and other relevant industries
- Developing templates of design for promotional flyers and the stock of printed material
- Photo-editing of images and sourcing of new images when needed
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification or prior experience in Sales or Hospitality or related field
- Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
- Ability to string together a series of image the look like they belong in the same document and tell a key story about the concept
- Photography and videography skills an advantage.
- Apple Mac / PC literate with competency in all major design computer packages
- Strong creative ability in the following software is a must: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience in Flash, Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), must speak English, other languages such as Arabic / Russian / German is an advantage.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.