Consultant, Critical Response and Support
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila, 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two, 6819 Ayala Avenue, MAKATI CITY 1261, 1200
Job number: 116255
Location: 27th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Makati City
Work Arrangement: On-Site
Role Purpose –
An AMER functional role that makes significant revenue contributions to the AMER region. Providing comprehensive consultations and resolutions to Global Sales, and their managed accounts. In doing so, fostering Key Account relationships with both the Key Account and IHG sales team, as well as hotel owner/ operator and management company relationships. Handle incoming/outgoing time-sensitive, revenue-generating requests, as well as account-specific projects. Provide escalation support for our accepted managed accounts throughout the AMER Region. Drive incremental revenue for our managed accounts by providing outstanding service, prompt responses, and a reliable team of support to book their business in our hotels. Provide support around educating our hotels on our Key Accounts booking at their hotels.
Key Accountabilities –
- Responsible for generating high-volume revenue for selected, critical need, accounts.
- Ensure all inquiries are handled within the fast-paced time frame and to the client’s expectations.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between the IHG managed account and the Key Account Manager.
- Collaborate sales efforts cross-regionally, across departments, and/or across market segments as required to coordinate actions against defined accounts.
- Design, produce, and maintain appropriate sales reports for internal stakeholders and external key accounts.
- Develop and maintain an accurate knowledge base of assigned accounts.
- Accurately track each request and all revenue associated.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries placed by both internal and external partners needing assistance.
- Complete special projects as required.
What We Need From You:
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business, Education, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
5 or more years of S&M experience at corporate or at hotels.
Technical Skills & Knowledge –
- 5-10 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in hotel sales operations. Technology proficiencies also a must.
- Experience and knowledge of hotel sales; of rules, practices and of applicable systems and programs.
- Strong clear, concise, and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communications to the needs and level of user. This includes internal teams and partners, hotel Director of sales, hotel General Managers, management executives and hotel owners.
- Must be able to demonstrate and execute on strong troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills to support and troubleshoot system connections between IHG and partners.
- Must have knowledge and application of hotel systems, programs and training principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to keep current with industry trends/changes.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate problem-solving and time management skills.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required.
- Ability to create and sustain high-impact, trusted relationships.
- Essential to have and maintain strong technical skills.
- Ability to make connections across the business.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Strong technical skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.