Conference & Events Manager
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Sydney Darling Harbour (SYDSH), 58 Bathurst Street, 2000
Job number: 116757
- Being the key link between departments to drive collaboration, plan activity and create an environment where everyone can thrive
- Completing forecasts, plans and productivity reports to budget with accuracy
- Ensuring successful and memorable client experiences as their key point of contact
- Ensuring guest safety, environmental impact and business needs always remain a priority
- Conducting pre-event and post-event meetings to continually improve the client experience
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal strong skills
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems - Opera & Delphi experience would be highly regarded
- Bachelor's Degree/higher education qualification/equivalent in hospitality or related field
- 3+ years total experience in a catering setting or related field
- Eligibility to work full time in Australia.
- Ability to build genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Conflict resolution and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.