Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Hotel: Kimpton - Clocktower (MANOS)
Job number: EMEAA36953
Kimpton Clocktower are looking for Events Bartender to join our growing Events team!!!!
You will earn £10.00 per hour!!
We are looking for individuals to work on a part time basis in this fast paced and exciting environment. One day you might be doing a corporate meeting, a baby shower, a Christmas event or a wedding! It really is the department with the most variety!
No zero-hour contracts! Our contracts are with GAURANTEED hours!!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Our passion is YOU…come as you are!
What we need from you
To succeed as our Events Bartender, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as an event bartender is preferential but not a deal breaker!
- Experience with working with customers in a busy environment
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
We are looking for creative, adaptable, and energetic people to work in this varied department.
What we offer
What’s in for you as an Events Bartender (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world. Our Events Bartenders enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- £10.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- No zero-hour contracts! Our contracts are with GAURANTEED hours!!
- Taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- We provide every colleague company sick pay and life insurance
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can:
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So, bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
Kimpton Clocktower is all about providing a contemporary luxury hotel experience whilst building heartfelt human connections with guests and colleagues – we call it Stay Human. What more could you ask? It’s not just the humans who feel this, we extend this to all our furry friends, because our heartfelt connection does not end with humans! Don’t believe us, ask your Director of Pet Relations!
Do you have what it takes to join our team as an Events Bartender?
We’d love to hear from you.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.