Concierge Supervisor at InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa (RKTHA), Al Rafaa, Mina Al Arab
Job number: 106294
We want to make our guests’ experiences truly memorable from the very first moment they set foot in one of our hotels. To set the right tone, we’re looking for a Concierge Supervisor capable of leaving no stone unturned in pursuit of complete guest satisfaction.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Building guest relationships through a swift, professional and highly personal service
● Collating and sharing expert local knowledge of events, places of interests and restaurants
● Resolving guest issues and using their feedback to improve guest satisfaction
● Delegating duties to your team while also setting exceptional standards
● Ensuring every guest enjoys discretion, ethical behaviour, privacy and confidentiality
● Leading the way as a brand ambassador to promote the hotel’s other businesses
What We need from you:
● Communication and customer service skills
● Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
● Knowledge of various hot and cold beverage recipes and espresso production
● Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
● Possess the ability to work under pressure
● Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
● A High School diploma / qualification. College and university degree would be a bonus
● At least four years‘ experience in an upscale hotel / equivalent environment as a Concierge or related discipline
● Fluent English and local language are essential, any additional languages would be great
● At least one years’ supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.