Concierge - voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Hotel: Voco™ - Kirkton Park Hotel Hunter Valley
Job number: EMEAA32366
voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney. It offers premier boutique style accommodation, with a scenic rose garden, breathtaking vineyard views and great leisure facilities.
If you're someone who has a passion for making connections, is an opportunist problem solver and enjoys variety in their role, concierge is perfect for you!
Your day to day
At voco™ everyone’s a host, but this role is devoted to creating relaxing, memorable experiences from check-in to check-out. You will be driven by creating a guest experience that is memorable and unique.
A voco concierge is empowered to take initiative, to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. Whether you’re opening a car door, to opening the front door, delivering luggage to a room, supporting operational needs, addressing guest requests, or sharing the highlights of the local area. You'll makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
What we need from you
- Experience in a customer service role
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality
- Solutions focused - ability to to turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer
- Option for this role to be casual, part time or full time - tell us what works for you!
- Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Uniform provided
- Free meal on shift
- Onsite car parking
- voco Kirkton Park Food & Beverage Discounts
- IHG Hotel Room discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we’re passionate about growing our talent. We’ll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives