Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R196037
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Concierge to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are paying £11.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Concierge receive some great benefits:
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £23,920 salary (£11.50 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid!)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
As a Concierge you will work as a member of the Concierge/Guest Services Team it is your job to ensure that great memories are created for all our guests during their whole stay, as guests will be spending their time in and around the hotel.
You will be the first point of contact for our guests, ensuring that they need help with their luggage or valet parking, have a great understanding of the local area, attractions and restaurants to handle requests and arrange books, reservations or transport and ensuring the overall wellbeing of guests.
As well as having excellent communication skills and a positive and friendly personality, our Concierge will also need:
- Previous front office experience in a hotel environment.
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence.
- Great knowledge of the local area in order to make recommendations.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Concierge then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.