Location: United Kingdom, Yorkshire, York
Hotel: Principal York
Job number: R194011
The Principal York is looking for a Commis Chef to join their growing Kitchen Team
Principal York being steps from the train station and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, at Principal York offers we offer our guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines. Our hotel and teams combined, make the Principal York more than just a place to sleep. It is a place of memories
We are Looking for Commis Chefs who can commit to working up to 40 Hours a week
We are paying £10 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Commis Chef (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £10 per annum- (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality food delivery, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Commis Chef you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as Chef or be an apprentice chef ready to take the next step.
- Experience with working in all sections, and want a career in Kitchens
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK